Friday 4 March 2011

One thing...Bingo wings

You will almost always notice about me is that i keep my arms covered as best as i can. Bingo wings! I have found that if i keep my upper arms covered then i immediately look and feel slimmer. If i do have to unleash my arms on the general public this isn't without worrying self consciousness and lots of fake tan. Another thing i dislike about my arms is the fact i have a 'tea bag' birth mark down the entire length of one of my upper arms, although when i have a tan this just makes my tan look darker.



A few rare pictures of me with my arms out.

So girlies, to combat our issue of arm covering, i've found some nice little pieces to help you out during the spring and summer months.

New Look



                                 
                                                lightweight piped jacket £24.99,    
                                               Varsity baseball jacket £29.99,
                                                Butterfly cardigan £22.99
                                            All New Look Inspire Sizes 16-26

H&M

So you all probably know by now that H&M have produced some of their collections in sizes for an online exclusive called...H&M Inclusive. These are available in upto a size 24. This is the first time that H&M have included plus sizes into their normal collections, without making a completely separate and different collection.

Blue striped blazer £24.99, Imitation Leather £29.99 Both upto a size 20.
Available from H&M



Dorothy Perkins


Denim Jacket £38.00, Scotty Dog Cardi £28.00, Denim Shirt £20.00
All available upto a size 22
Available at Dorothy Perkins

Tata for now

KylieDee
XxX


1 comment:

augustalolita said...

fun photos!! and awesome choices on outfits!!