Monday 7 March 2011

Why is it not Friday yet?

Evening lovelies, Hope your all fine and dandy, i know i am :)


Work outfit
Stripe body - George
Cardi - primark
Treggings - M&S
Boots - Primark
Scarf - Market
Belt - Ben de lisi

Today i got to eat cake and go swimming, all at work of course, i'm pretty sure i don't have a life outside of work at the moment.

As i mentioned in my last post, i have started to grow my nails, now they were bitten down to the point of painful. It's been an habit that i've always had since i was little and i have never EVER been able to grow them before. I would just like to announce that...

I'm a nail painter convert! i love painting my nails, i feel really proud of them every time i look down. The problem i had was that i only owned 3 nail polishes (hangs head in shame) and those colours were far too gawdy and bright for my nails at this length. So i have been on a mini nail polish haul on ebay (ok i might have gone to extremes!) i will post the colours up soon!


 <><>
<>
<><>
I'm a little bit addicted to fruit at the minute
 
Mushroom man - i got bored, but do think he needs eyes?

Flashy dog says woof

Lovely work girlies

Lucky Charms & Goobers!
Boot love - Primark specials!
Anyways, after spamming you with lots of random pics, i will leave you in peace

Tata

KylieDee

2 comments:

daisychain said...

I have cereal envy.

rebeccalucyh♥ said...

Great outfit :)
Your dog is adorable!!x