Tuesday 26 April 2011

Day 13 - Inside my make up bag

Now i'm not one for make up, i don't tend to buy it unless i run out, and then i usually stick to the brands i know. So with that in mind, my make up bag is pretty damn boring!



Day 13- A picture of your make up bag

I couldn't take a picture of my make up bag without taking a picture of what is inside it. What's in my make up bag, changes from day to day, depending on where i'm going and what i'm doing.

Polka dot make up bag - Primark
Body Shop Quad
Collection 2000 Fast stroke liquid liner
Maybelline Great lash mascara
Benefit BadGal Lash
Maybelline Jet black eyeliner
Rimmel Metallic Star Eyeshadow roller
Maybelline dream matte mousse foundation
M&S bronzer
M&S creme lip & cheek tint
Brushes
Contact lenses
Cute horses cushion - Primark!


2 comments:

Sophie in the Sticks said...

I am so unadventurous with my make up. I don't wear it very often so it almost never runs out. Cute polkadot bag :)
http://cgdn.blogspot.com

Claire Justine said...

nice make-up, i love Maybelline love the polka dot bag :)