Wednesday 11 May 2011

Hey everyone, how are you all?

Thought i would do a quick midweek catch up, I've been off work this week with poorliness, but am finally feeling better and heading back to work tomorrow. During my time dying on the sofa (i had a sickness bug, so wasn't literally dying) i have watched lots of daytime tv. Hello This Morning and Loose Women, I have been reading magazines (Marie Claire, hello freebies & Heat) Playing mindless games (hello dead battery) and drinking lots of coffee.

The bloke is away this week visiting family in Manchester so i have been left to nurse myself better, luckily the doggy is on hand to give cuddles (if you ask him for a hug, he will put his paws on your shoulders aww) and because work have a strict 48hr policy where if you've had sickness you are banished from stepping inside, wahey for an extra day off for me, the house as never looked so clean. I did have to go and visit my parents earlier so i could speak to a human voice, was feeling rather contained! on a good note, chicken wings and wedges for tea, simple food for simple people :)

Anyway sorry for the wordy post, i'm going leave you with a couple of 'awards' i've recieved. It always brings a smile to my face when a person likes your random ramblings enough to give you an award, so thanks guys :)

Well i've been saving 'awards' up or i've just not got around to blogging about them, either one is fine for me.

I want to thank Tina Marie over at Live Free or Die Shopping for the Blogger Luxery Award.

 
 
 
 
 
The rules are: 
  • Link back to the person who passed you the award.
  • Share 7 random things about yourself.
  • Award 15 blogs.
  • Drop them a note and tell them about it.

Let's see, what do you need to know about me....

1.  I can put my leg around my head
2.  I love reading trashy chick lit novels
3.  I make washing just so i can peg it out
4.  I go to Florida every couple of years just because my parents love it there and pay for me, otherwise i could never go!
5. I used to be obsessed with designer handbags, until i realised i had broken every single one i had ever owned. This included my £800 Fendi Spy Bag, which lasted 2 days before i shut it in the car door.
6. I want to go to Australia for a few months and just be
7.  I am besotted by my lovely boyfriend.
 
 
This one is from the lovely Sophie at Country girl does Norfolk
 
 
 
I am going to slighty break the rules and not tag anyone in these awards. I love all the blogs i read, i wouldn't read them if i didn't. So please feel free to do this tag and link it back to me ;)
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better!

Caroline
xxx

Naomi said...

Looks so fun !

Btw, I'm your latest follower, visit my blog and follow me back if you like http://honeyblondelife.blogspot.com/

xoxo Naomi