Wednesday 26 January 2011

RAWR Face

I just want to RAWR today...so please don't be too alarmed if you see me today and all i do is RAWR at you!


The reason i'm rawring i hear you ask? (asking was a bad move on your part, unlucky!)
I'm fighting the dreaded 'bird flu' I've managed to so far stay germ free for quite a while, that's a huge thing when you work with so many different children each day like i do. My immune system is generally really good and i don't get sick very often at all (touch wood) I so don't want to be ill, i'm going away for the weekend to my cousins MASSIVE 30th Birthday party (think Vodka ice sculptures and champagne fountains) and i am really looking forward to wearing my pretty dress and getting all dolled up for the first time of 2011...

I WILL NOT BE ILL, I WILL NOT BE ILL, I WILL NOT BE ILL

and my 2nd RAWRING thing?

Hank the Tank is being a bit wank!

My car has gone and broke on me in school today, leaving me stranded, well after everyone else had gone home. Luckily my big brother decided that he would be my saviour and come rescue me. Unfortunately for me my breakdown had ran out a week ago (GRRR) so it couldn't be towed or fixed today. :( The clutch pipe, clicky thing as gone (can you tell i'm a girl and know jack shit about cars) My car is Hank the Tank, and he is very ancient and decrepit. He only cost £300 2 years, so he's not doing too bad, but i could really really do without this.



I'm having to venture to work on the bus tomorrow ARRGGHH buses petrify me, i've not been on one since i was 17 and learnt to drive. Fingers crossed i can get him fixed tomorrow (i have now joined breakdown!) and don't have to come home on the bus too. Wish me luck girls, i feel i'm going to need it!

No comments: