Firstly an apology for being such a shitty blogger! The last week before half term always equals shed loads of work, not that i am complaining as i now get to spend a week doing sweet FA. Well not quite, got quite a jam packed itinery, starting off with a few days in Manchester visiting family (the boys, not mine) and my best and oldest friend is home from Spain where she now lives for a couple of weeks, so we have got plenty of catching up to do! Will hopefully share some picks with you over the next week of my adventures.
so next up, one of these crappy things that i just can't help but do! Can anyone remember the myspace days where these posts were just addictive!
so here goes...
1. Are you named after anyone?So my name is Kylie, everyone automaticately assumes i was named after THE Kylie Minogue...sadly to say i was not. I was born in July 86, and the minogue didn't come on the scene in neighbours until after this.
2. When was the last time you cried?Valentines day! Sad hey? I was just disappointed on how the night ended so shed a little tear, safe to say i soon got over it.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I think so, well i damn well hope so. I'm a great listener and usually come with a bottle of wine or two!
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I wouldn't say a lot, but sometimes definitely. I think there is a time and place for sarcasm.
6. Will you ever Bungee-Jump?I honestly don't know. It is something i would love to do, but currently i am too hefty (would hit the deck in 0.3seconds i reckon!)
9. What is your eye colour?Brown but this changes depending on what contacts i have in, got a thing for blue eyes at the mo.
14. Whats the furthest you have been from home?Florida
17. What are your hobbies?reading, playing with the dog, sewing, baking, going to gigs and shopping!
18. Do you have any pets?a doggy called flash, can be seen in previous posts and a family dog at the rents house that is a trillion years old and forever my friend16. Where were you born?In Nottinghamshire
19. Favorite movie?Oh i have loads! Step brothers, Topgun, nightmare before christmas, anchorman, hairspray (the old version)cocktail, honey, Alice in wonderland, the sweetest thing,rainman
Yep...6 altogether. i have an older sister and brother and 4 fostered siblings that have been with us for the last few years.
21. What do you wanna be when you grow up?ummm well i'm kinda hoping that i am sorta grown up by now. So i would have to say, what i do at the minute...Teaching in a special needs school.
So thats some stuff about me, feel free to tag yourself and answer them too! I love being nosey and learning stuff about people. Sorry for some of the crappy editing throughout it, my puter decided to play tricks on me
Hope everyone has a fab week
20. Do you have any siblings?13. Computer or television?both! i always have the tv on in the background, but in a life and death situ where i had to choose it would be PC, i could always watch tv on the puter!12. Summer or winter?Summer for sure, i'm such a sunshine girl, the bright nights and sunny mornings, plus i get 6 weeks off in the summer. 10. Scary Movies or happy endings?Happy Endings all the way, i'm such a chick flick kinda girl.11. favorite smells?Izzy miyake for blokes, petrol, nail varnish, candles, anything from lush, cakes, febreze Thai orchid
15 Do you have any special talents?None! i really wish i did have a talent but i don't. i would love to be able to sing or draw.7. What is your favorite cereal?I don't have a favourite, me and cereal have a love/hate relationship and i go through phases of eating it. If i do eat it, it's always of the kiddie chocolate variety. My fave at the mo is them chocolately squares that are Krave!
8. What is the first thing you notice about people?Umm toughie, i think it would either be their height or their clothes3. Do you have kids?Not yet, i get terribly broody sometimes but the boy doesn't want any yet.