Wednesday 30 March 2011

If carlsberg did haircare..

Hiya beauties,

OMG i am actually in love with a product for once in my tiny little life, for any of you that have coloured your hair at home, you know that you get the little sachet of conditioner, now i love these little sachets but for someone like me with long hair, you never get enough product! Well worry no more, Clairol have now started to include in their boxes of colourant a tube with 6 weekly treatments in. Awesome, and what's better is that these little beautys are available to buy separately too!

Nice N Easy ColorSeal Gloss


They Say...
Nice 'n Easy ColorSeal™ conditioning gloss for color-treated hair helps keep your color looking healthy, long-lasting and shiny. A great match for any at-home or salon formula, it helps lock in color and is perfect for keeping your hair beautiful between colorings.

 ColorSeal Gloss is perfect for:
  • your hair is color-treated or highlighted
  • you need just-colored softness between colorings
  • you need intensive weekly conditioning


I say -

I love a hair product that actually does what it says it will and this one does! I applied it when in the bath and left in on for around 5minutes, washed off in warm water and then left my hair to dry naturally. Letting my hair dry naturally is usually a big no no! Think frizz, waves and volume that cannot be tamed without lots of serum. Well i woke up this morning and lo and behold i had lovely soft, frizz free hair, after a little blitz with me ghd's i was good to go! My hair looked healthier, shinier and was much more manageable. Even people at work asked me if i had dyed my hair, it looked so good!

This is definitely one i will keep repurchasing over and over again, and the best news it's under £2!

Tata for now

Kylie

XxX

No comments: