Friday 1 April 2011

It's a shallow life, but someone has gotta live it

Hey guys, how are you all today? Bit of a late post i know, but i had a cheeky disco nap when i got in from work. Only thing missing was the disco itself! Roll on payday!

How lush as the weather got this week and last? I love the summer, i always feel a lot more inspired in the clothes department. Time to brush off that summer wardrbe i think! I literally cannot wait until i can get the good old flip flops out! I've finally banished the UGG boots under the stairs and have broken out the ballet pumps and brouges once more.

I went to a fish & chips quiz night held at my school to raise some funds. Was a funny evening had by all. Here's what i wore (Sorry for the lack of face, i don't have a tripod so was balancing it on a ledge)

Swallow dress - George
Legginss - F&F
Bracelets - Primark (& festival wristbands, yes i'm a scruff!)
Glasses necklace - Ebay
Scarf - Market
Dog - Models Own

On a positive note, i'm feeling really good about myself, i've seemed to have lost a bit of weight, although i'm only going to weigh myself once a month, so i'm not too sure how much yet. I've headed back to the gym and am actually enjoying it again, shock horror!!

Have you dared to wear flip flops yet?

KD x

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love that dress :D

http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/