Tuesday 12 April 2011

Big girl you are beautiful (Plus Size Fashion)

Hey ladies,

I've been searching for the last couple of weeks for summery dresses in plus sizes and i think i've narrowed down my search to these few. I thought i would share them with you, in hope that you might like something you see! You might see there is a bit of a pattern...floral pattern that is! I'm obsessed with floral and this lovely weather is just the excuse i was looking for to order more florals!


Forever21 (Sizes XL - 3X)

H&M (Inclusive Sizes 8-20)

New Look Inspire (Sizes 18-26)

George @ Asda (Sizes 8-24)

Evans (Sizes 14-32)

F&F @ Tesco (Sizes 8-22)

KylieDee

XxX

1 comment:

Tina Marie said...

I love the black and white one. It's really cute on it's own but you can have fun with color for your shoes and accessories!!

http://livefreeordieshopping.blogspot.com/