- I'm originally from Nottinghamshire, Mansfield Woodhouse to be exact but moved to Norfolk when i was 10.
- I am 24, 25 in July & a Leo
- I am a fully fledged Football Association (FA) Qualified football coach
- I used to own a shop called Acorns, which sold baby & children's clothing
- I lived in Manchester for a summer, so i could see the boy more
- I have 3 brothers & 3 sisters - 4 of which are fostered by my parents but have been with us for the last 8 years
- I adopted my doggy flash of my sister when he was 1.
- Me & the boy first starting to chat on myspace 5 years ago about music & our first date was at alton towers (where we were accompanied by 10 of my closest friends)
- I can't sing, which annoys the hell out of me.
- My sister was born with 6 fingers & 6 toes on each hand on foot and was featured in the sun newspaper
- I am 5ft 11 & a 36inch inside leg, which means buying trousers is a pain in the arse.
- I haven't had my hair cut since i was 16 because i'm scared of hairdressers.
- I hated Uni, but loved the student loans!
- I've been abroad on holiday over 40 times since i was 7 but i haven't been abroad for 3 years but
- I am off to florida again thanks to the parents in October
- I want to get married and have babies
- My car cost me £300 of ebay 2 years a go and is still running
- I am getting more & more fluent in sign language everyday thanks to my job
Friday, 22 April 2011
Facts about me
I thought i would share some random facts about myself, some you might have heard before, others hopefully will be completely new. I love finding out about the people behind the blogs, who they are and what makes them tick - makes the whole blogging experience a little more personal in my eyes.